Network & Security
At LANStatus, our Network & Security solutions provide your operation with an easy, integrated technology foundation that is secure, solid, and most importantly, futureproof. Rather than purchasing individual products and services for isolated functions (such as WAN optimization, routing, security, etc.), you can integrate everything your business needs to leverage reliable, secure companywide communications.
Our end-to-end approach to routing, switching and network management allows all your employees – including those with remote access – the ability to tap into your organization’s standard applications, services, and peer-to-peer functions. This network approach also enables your technical department to centrally manage the network, allowing for reliable service – no matter where your employees are. In addition, because our solutions are modular, your equipment configuration can be added to or modified as your needs inevitably change.
Our Network & Security offerings hold a number of benefits, including:
- Secure Access and Connectivity: Securely access network services regardless of location
- Business Continuity: Maintain the highest possible availability of data, applications, and services on the network
- Service and Application Delivery: Provide consistent delivery of services and applications over the network
- Automated Management: Utilize policies, diagnostics, and provisioning to automate monitoring, managing, and maintaining the network infrastructure and traffic
- Infrastructure Consolidation and Utilization: Improve the utilization of network components through consolidation, partitioning, and dynamic provisioning to support investment protection and lower operating expenses
- Communication Convergence and Real-Time Collaboration: Enhance the integration of data, voice, and video on the network to support communications, unified messaging, and rich media conferencing
To learn more about our expertise with Network & Security solutions or to learn how LANStatus can support your organization’s Network & Security needs by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org today.