LANStatus began as a Network Operations Center (NOC) provider focused on the End User Computing experience before it became popular because, like our own organization, productive employees run a company. Like the guiding light of a lighthouse, it was our technical expertise, delivery of End User Computing solutions that are on time, in scope and in budget that kept us here serving our clients.
2020 was the catalyst for dynamic change in the workplace. The swift actions of businesses created altered priorities resulting in knee-jerk technology decisions. Solving the chaos, caused not only by the immense flood of remote workers but also as businesses were decimated by a lively job market snatching up those furloughed employees.
We now see a re-emergence of managed service opportunities to manage day-to-day tasks for a consistent and productive End User Computing environment.
Every company has a direction.
At LANStatus, we use a focused methodology to understand the clients ‘Today,’ learns the vision for ‘Tomorrow’ and provides the information required to make educated as well as planned technology decisions based upon their priorities. LANStatus’ job is to guide our clients to be successful. There is always a single technology vision comprised of multiple IT initiatives in which each are inter-connected to support the business requirements.
Guidance requires listening, questioning, defining roles, needs, and goals of the client. Then, we determine with the client, their best course of action to achieve success.
We call this, The Journey.
The hardest step of every technology journey is the first. Once taken, our path that we decide, could change directions in an instant due to internal and external forces. It is hard navigating the unknown during a journey but having guidance can ensure a successfully navigated journey.
End User Computing is a complex integration of both multiple technologies and company policies or Abstraction Layer. Confidence in your people to manage what was completed will ensure a solid foundation as you continue onto the ‘next initiative’ of your journey.
As with any journey, LANStatus has five (5) stages.
- Vision – – Where do I want to go?
- Planning – – What are the technologies, the tactical Initiatives, timelines to successfully make the journey and when we get there, defining what is needed to maintain what we just accomplished?
- Roadmap – – The journey itself; executing multiple tactical Initiatives, solving unforeseen integration issues trying to make multiple technologies work together and overcoming internal as well as external unforeseeable events that attempt to delay the progress.
- Reminiscing – – The pause between tactical Initiatives where we reflect on the good, bad, ugly and adjust our approach before moving to the next stage of the journey.
- Next Stage – – As early explorers of the new world, once accomplishing one stage of their journey, the decision on who would stay to manage the new settlement and who would continue had to be made. Will it be a current employee, are you adding headcount or will it be managed by a service while you continue the journey?
LANStatus is a trusted advisor with technology expertise that vendors, integrators and resellers across North America look to as they manage their own client’s journey.
No matter your stage today, LANStatus has the End User Computing experience and technical expertise to plan, navigate and assist your successful execution through every stage of your journey.